This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Beverly, MA
Job ID: 151653-1A
Date Posted: Mar 25, 2019
Category: Clinical Professional
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Responsible for providing direct clinical services to children, adolescents, and/or adults with identified mental health or substance use needs. This service is designed to meet the specific mental health needs of the identified person or family as they relate to their clinical diagnosis and can be provided in-home, clinic-based, in-school or other approved/appropriate community setting.
1. Completes clinical assessments of individuals and families, reviews medical records, and collaborates with other professionals to evaluate needs of person requesting services.
2. Obtains and documents in a precise and timely manner all relevant assessment material. Assess person’s continuing care needs, contacts appropriate aftercare resources, and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate rehabilitation facilities and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
3. Formulates a treatment plan based on comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment of person. Continuously review and revise treatment plan based on clinical needs and regulatory bodies.
4. Utilize clinical skills to create a positive working relationship with individuals/families in order to facilitate desired change using appropriate clinical models.
5. Meet monthly productivity expectations.
6. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the Director of Clinical Services.
7. Adhere to all organization, federal and state regulations, guidelines and/or contractual obligations. Knowledge of or ability to learn insurance standards for both commercial insurances and Mass Health products.
8. Develop supervision plan with Clinical Supervisor and meet on a regular basis to discuss clinical, organizational, and agency issues and review performance.
9. Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
10. Other related duties as assigned.
Listens and gets clarification when needed; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from consumers, regulatory agencies, or other service providers.
Counselor – Master of Science, Master of Arts, or Master of Education in counseling
Licensed Counselor – Master of Science, Master of Arts, or Master of Education in counseling; Independent licensure in the Commonwealth of MA, Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
LCSW/SW – Master of Social Work
LICSW/SW – Master of Social Work, Independent licensure in the Commonwealth of MA, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Flexibility: willing to see clients in clinic-based setting and/or in community or school; some expectation of working evenings. Ability to provide leadership, accept responsibility, work independently and set own goals in a professional manner.
Ability to exercise good judgment clinically, legally, and ethically and to consult with supervisor as needed.
Good oral and written communication
Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel.
Full time, 40 Hours
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.