Location: Salem, MA
Job ID: 150041-1A
Date Posted: Aug 22, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
The Supervisor will provide clinical supervision, inclusive of program training, to clinical staff and interns (when applicable) and provide direct clinical services to children, adolescents, and/or adults with identified mental health and/or substance use needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide supervision to clinicians and/or interns who are providing direct services to individuals, families, and groups. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; contribute to performance reviews as required.
2. In collaboration with the Manager and Director, establish and maintain clinical practices to best meet the needs of populations served.
3. Participate in team meetings to foster discussions of relevant of populations served as well as to contribute to best practice and operational improvements.
4. Ability to build and maintain effective communication and collaboration among team members.
5. Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that supervisee’s paperwork is timely and that services are documented appropriately (including proper completion of billing). Ensures supervisee’s records are in compliance with the organization policies and standards as well as referral source expectations.
6. Sets example for staff by consistently presenting self in professional manner.
7. Provide direct clinical services to individuals, families and/or groups. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency.
8. Meet monthly productivity expectations.
9. In collaboration with the Manager and/or Director, conduct ongoing review of the clinical program design, suggest and if applicable implement recommendations for improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
Full time, 40 hours per week
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.