Lahey Health Shared Servicesis a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Interviews requestors, sponsors, and subject matter experts as to advise on reporting solutions and design specifications
- Serves as a subject matter expert on reporting domains and proactively identifies projects and key performance indicators (KPIs) to positively impact Lahey Health and its patients
- Analyzes application data and workflows to ensure well-communicated requirements and successful solutions
- Analyzes and profiles data contained in relational databases using both SQL query language and DBMS tools
- Develops reports and dashboards in Crystal Reports, SAP Web Intelligence, Excel, and other tools as needed
- Develops SQL Server stored procedures, views, functions, performant tables, and well-tuned queries
- Completes functional, unit, and integrated testing and adheres to all quality standards
- Provides end user support and content expertise during the course of all project phases and during general support
- Solves ad hoc business problems via data analysis and ad hoc development via SQL, Excel, and other tools as needed
- Manage/multi-tasks on several large assigned projects incorporating all aspects of IS
- Proactively identifies and communicates barriers to completing work requirements
- Mentors colleagues within and outside of department
- Stays current with new application functionality and enhancements and supports systems -upgrades
- Provides a professional service within and outside the team and represents the team in all actions
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the system
- Achieves and maintains certification according to organizational standards
- Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve system issues to maximize system potential
- Maintain strict adherence to the Lahey Health Confidentiality policy.
- Incorporate Lahey Health Standards of Behavior and Guiding Principles into daily activities.
- Comply with all Lahey Health Policies.
- Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
- Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
- Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
- Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
- Participate in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
- Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.