Location: Woburn, MA
Job ID: 149426-1A
Date Posted: Mar 1, 2019
The WordPress Technical Developer IV will serve as a senior web programmer for all components of WordPress development and other Web development, including our Internet presence, a variety of intranet web sites and other web-based independent application development. Additional responsibilities will include serving as a business analyst, liaison, between the Information Services and many functional areas throughout the Organization and other development projects, as directed by the Manager of Web Development. Furthermore, the proper resource will also be called upon for technical project planning, requirement gathering, adherence to accepted IS policies, procedures and lifecycle methodology, project plan creation, determining group priorities, assigning programming tasks, maintaining timelines, providing guidance on the future direction of all facets of web development, as well as any third-party products/reporting. If necessary, this position will also serve as a mentor to existing team members and potential future resources.
- A bachelor?s degree, preferably in computer science or business, or equivalent training and applied experience.
- Ten years of progressively-responsible experience performing design, analysis, development, implementation, integration and maintenance on a variety of web development activities.
- Ten years of technical experience with the following technologies:
- .ASP.NET 3.5 using C# and VB.NET
- SQL 2000 and 2008
- SQL Reporting Services
- SQL DTS, BCP, SSIS
- SQL Jobs
- Web Services
- SharePoint 2010 is a plus
- Familiarity with Content Management software desirable
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of industry trends
- Working knowledge of database technologies including and SQL 2000/2008 and Oracle 10/11g
- High comfort level with all standard Microsoft Office Development tools and various Content Management Systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment which may include IS peers, internal customers, vendors and managers throughout the organization
- Candidate should also have a very customer service focus with excellent communication skills
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.