This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Burlington, MA
Job ID: 148324-1A
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2019
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Here at Lahey we pioneer innovative treatments with highly specialized surgery and deliver world-class personalized care to ensure outcomes that matter. Perioperative nurses transform their lives and careers in an environment where the exceptional is no exception. Our exceptional nurses deliver extraordinary care to our patients.
We utilize cutting edge technology within multiple surgical specialties in our 22 ORs. Our surgical specialties include Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Transplant, Urology, and Robotics along with one of the largest live donor liver transplant program in the U.S.
- BSN Required
- Current Massachusetts registered Nurse license required.
- 2 years relevant OR experience
CNOR and EHR experience preferred
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
- American Heart Association ACLS certification preferred
- Demonstrate critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Lifting 75 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs
DAYS/EVENINGS, 6:30am-5pm, 4 (10 hour) shifts. Weekend, weekday and holiday work/ call per departmental guidelines.