Search Our Jobs
Program Director, Gloucester Outpatient Clinic *Sign on bonus up to $3000*Job ID 150003 Date posted 09/14/2018
*Sign on bonus up to $3000*
The Outpatient Program Director will oversee the adequacy, appropriateness, fiscal viability, and quality of clinical and operational programming as well as implement orientation, supervision, and staff performance activities to ensure high standards of client and organization results. He/she will also monitor workers? productivity, implement multidisciplinary team meetings, high risk case reviews, supervision and staff evaluations. Develops and introduces approved standards and guidelines for ambulatory services and programs.
1. Develops, implements, monitors and reviews operating budget. Ensures that internal reports are produced and reviewed timely.
2. Ensures that clinical supervision is received by all clinical staff appropriate to individual?s level of education and expertise.
3. Responsible for the oversight of clinical programming and continuously evaluates the effectiveness of the programming, making recommendations and changes when needed.
4. Maintain statistics on the activities of the program, recommend strategies for improvement in performance, productivity, and profitability. Continuous quality improvement for outpatient services through development of procedures, manuals, training materials, participation in trainings, best practices, using staff and the research literature as resources.
5. In collaboration with the Director of Clinical Services, ensure adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures. Assist in assurance of site compliance with regulatory and other accreditation agencies. Provide quarterly report to Director of Clinical Services.
6. Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
7. Serve as a key liaison for the program and direct the resolution of inquiries, problems, complaints, or emergencies affecting availability or quality of services; respond to sensitive or complex inquiries, service complaints, or grievances filed.
8. Other related duties as assigned.
Manages all program managers and coordinators of medical, clinical, and support services. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Responsible for managing the program budget on a daily basis. In addition, works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures.
Master?s degree in Human Services field, four years post masters experience of progressively responsible management experience. Minimum four years supervisory experience, licensed at independent level.
Knowledge of commercial behavioral healthcare practices, evidenced based treatments, managed care principles, provider development and quality improvement concepts is essential. Familiarity with state and local agencies serving the community helpful.
Must possess outstanding planning and implementation skills, a strategic approach, and a good working knowledge of data reporting and analysis skills.
Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel.
Full time, 40 hours per week, benefited position
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.