Search Our Jobs
Lahey Health Behavioral Services Job Fair -September 25th 10:00 AM-2:00 PM & 3:00-6:00 PMJob ID 149888 Date posted 09/18/2018
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is a private, nonprofit agency that provides mental health counseling, addiction treatment and family and school-based services to residents in greater Boston, the North Shore and the Merrimack Valley, Massachusetts. Services include:
- Outpatient mental health clinics
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment and prevention for drug and alcohol problems
- School-based programs
- Community-based education and prevention initiatives
Whether you're a new grad or have experience, we have something for you! Hiring managers will be on site to conduct on the spot interviews.
When: September 25, 2018 at 10:00 AM -2:00 PM and 3:00- 6:00 PM
Where: 199 Rosewood Drive Danvers, Ma 01923 (lower level)
Free parking. Take the elevator to 'B' the event will be located on the lower level.
Immediate opportunities for:
- Master's level and licensed Clinicians
- Case Managers
- Therapeutic Mentors
- Entry Level Direct Care (Addiction Treatment)
- Clinical Supervisors/Management opportunities
- Mental Health Counselors
Full-time, part-time, and per diem opportunities available for all shifts.
Even if you are unable to attend, please feel free to apply to this posting.
RSVP online: www.laheyhiringevent.org