Search Our Jobs
Nursing Assistant (Seasonal) - 5 WestJob ID 149885 Date posted 09/18/2018
Under supervision of a Registered Nurse, performs basic patient care activities in providing for the personal needs, comfort and safety of patients.
Education: Enrolled in BSN program with 1 semester of clinical experience complete, PA or Med school
Licensure, Certification, Registration: None required
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Basic ability to read, write and perform basic four-function math.
Ability to obtain knowledge of medical terminology, basic personal computer skills, and interpersonal skills.
Hours of work may be subject to change based upon the needs of the business/department:
1. Work a minimum of 32 hours per week during summer semester break including every other weekend
2. Work a minimum of 24 hours total between Sept 1st and December 31st including one night shift to maintain per diem status
3. Work a minimum of 24 hours between January 1st to May 31st including one night shift to maintain per diem status
4. Work 8 hours of holiday time in each of the following two groups:
- Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve(after 3PM), Christmas Day, New Year's Eve(after 3PM), New Year's Day
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.