Search Our Jobs
Clinical Supervisor, Gloucester Clinic *Sign on bonus up to $3000*Job ID 149839 Date posted 09/14/2018
*Sign on bonus up to $3000*
The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to clinical staff and interns (when applicable) and provide direct clinical services to children, adolescents, and/or adults with identified mental health or substance use needs. Also represent the organization, as requested, on a variety of agency and/or community committees
1. Provide clinical supervision to clinicians and/or interns. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews as required.
2. Ensure availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly respond to clinical emergencies.
3. Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that supervisee?s paperwork is timely and written in an accurate, legible and concise manner (including proper completion of billing paperwork). Ensures supervisee?s records are in compliance with the organizations methods of Quality Assurance.
4. Responsible for monitoring and supporting supervisee?s on administrative tasks including maintaining productivity expectations.
5. Sets example for staff by consistently presenting self in professional manner.
6. Provide direct clinical services to individuals, families and/or groups. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the Director of Clinical Services.
7. Meet monthly productivity expectations.
8. Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
9. In collaboration with the Program Director and Program Coordinator, conduct ongoing review of the clinical program design, suggest and if applicable implement recommendations for improvement.
10. Other related duties as assigned
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include supporting Program Coordinator in interviewing and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Listens and gets clarification when needed; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from consumers, regulatory agencies, or other service providers.
Master?s degree in human services field required, four years post-masters experience preferred. Minimum two years of supervisory experience preferred.
Licensed at the Independent level required, LICSW, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist in the Commonwealth of MA required.
Knowledge of commercial behavioral healthcare practices, evidenced based treatments, managed care principles, provider development and quality improvement concepts is essential. Familiarity with state and local agencies serving the community helpful.
Ability to exercise good judgment clinically, legally and ethically and to consult with supervisor as needed.
Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel.
*Sign on bonus prorated for part time
Full time, 40 hours per week, benefited position