Search Our Jobs
Foster Care Service Coordinator -- DSS Lead LynnJob ID 149719 Date posted 09/07/2018
Coordinate services along with DCF to support families based on family needs. Monitor quality of service provided.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Receive case assignments.
2. Set up Family Team Meeting (FTM) as required by service type.
3. Create service referrals.
4. Enter meeting notes into Family Networks dictation.
5. Assist with duty day one-two days per week.
6. Secure emergency placements when necessary.
7. Communicate with Data Coordinator for changes in services via data form/email.
8. Communicate ongoing cases with Providers and Social Workers and discussing role of service model-short term/least restrictive/ etc.
9. Assist area staff with identifying community resources, brainstorming/problem solving supports for families.
10. Attend meetings as needed.
11. Other related duties as assigned.
Leadership positions should describe the type and level of supervision exercised over specific job titles.
Please include the size of the budget managed if this position has budgetary responsibility.
The types of oral and written communications and internal and external interactions that are required in this position can also be included in this section.
Listens and gets clarification when needed; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from regulatory agencies, or other service providers. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Bachelor's degree in Social Work/ Human Services OR a High School diploma with 5 years of related experience.. Knowledge of DCF and experience with outreach or in a residential setting a plus. Bilingual preferred.
Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel.
Transportation for commuting between meetings outside of office around state (occasionally out of state) ~ 50% plus time out of office.
Majority amount of time spent sitting at desk/computer.
Meetings and/or duties can occur before and/or after hours based on DCF & family needs.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.nebhealth.org/careers Use the Job ID number 149719 to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.