Search Our Jobs
Nursing Assistant (Seasonal) - 6 CentralJob ID 149672 Date posted 09/18/2018
Under supervision of a Registered Nurse, performs basic patient care activities in providing for the personal needs, comfort and safety of patients.
Education: Enrolled in BSN program with 1 semester of clinical experience complete, PA or Med school
Licensure, Certification, Registration: None required
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Basic ability to read, write and perform basic four-function math.
Ability to obtain knowledge of medical terminology, basic personal computer skills, and interpersonal skills.
Hours of work may be subject to change based upon the needs of the business/department.
1. Work a minimum of 32 hours per week during summer semester break
2. Work a minimum of 24 hours total between Sept 1st and December 31st including one night shift to maintain per diem status
3. Work a minimum of 24 hours between January 1st to May 31st including one night shift to maintain per diem status
4. Work 8 hours of holiday time in each of the following two groups:
- Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve(after 3PM), Christmas Day, New Year?s Eve(after 3PM), New Year?s
VARIABLE/PER DEIM. Min. of 24 hrs per schedule; 16 of these hrs must be during the w/e. W/E is defined by the nurse manager. Holiday time is defined by LC policy. Required to work 8 hrs of holiday time in each of the following two groups: (1) Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, (2) Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (after 3PM), Christmas Day, New Year's Eve(after 3PM), New Year's Day.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.