Search Our Jobs
Program Support Manager, Danvers Treatment CenterJob ID 149623 Date posted 08/17/2018
In collaboration with the Director of Operations and Program Director, the Program Support Manager is responsible for the oversight of the administrative operations of the Danvers Treatment Center facility. The Program Support Manager provides professional support to the Danvers Treatment Center Leadership team by ensuring the programs and facility run efficiently. The Program Support Manager provides supervision to staff and facilitates structured milieu routines in the context of the program?s treatment philosophy, license, and organization policies.
1. Assists Program Director in overseeing staffing and assures adequate coverage on all shifts; provides support in maintaining a fluid shift schedule and coordinates with the appropriate supervisors.
2. Provides professional assistance to leadership team with the implementation of changes within the program(s) to enhance the operations of the treatment center and client experience.
3. Provides direct supervision to ATS & CSS Recovery Specialist staff and the kitchen manager. Continuously assesses learning needs of staff and provides training as needed.
4. Responsible for accounting for completion of all required shift documentation and record keeping in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
5. In conjunction with the Program Director, assumes responsibility for development and administration of standards and procedures related to personnel, including staff development, physical facilities, and budget when applicable.
6. In conjunction with the Program Director, participates in both developing and implementing program policies.
7. When appropriate, assists with screening of new referrals; assures new residents are welcomed and oriented to the program. When appropriate participates in the intake process.
8. Works collaboratively with staff and clients to model and coach de-escalation techniques. The Program Support Manager is considered an integral part of the core team for safety in the residential setting.
9. Participates in daily interdisciplinary team meetings and regular leadership team meetings.
10. Participates in rotating after hours and weekend on-call.
11. Attends supervision and integrates feedback into work performance.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities include participation in interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; direct supervision of recovery specialist employees; addressing complaints and resolving conflicts.
Works within the approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures.
Utilizes active listening and gets clarification when needed; responds appropriately to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Responds to common inquiries and complaints from clients, regulatory agencies, and other service providers while keeping the Program Director informed of these occurrences. Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts and provides this information to the Program Director
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required, bachelor's degree preferred. A minimum of three years of experience in a comparable setting required. Three years of supervisory experience required. An equivalent combination of experience and education.
Strong knowledge of the principles of management, including program planning, staffing, and budgeting are helpful.
Must demonstrate ability to relate and desire work with a diverse population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation. Manages difficult or emotional situations; responds promptly to client needs. Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming and maintains confidentiality.
Full time, 40 hours per week, benefits eligible position