Search Our Jobs
Adminstrative Specialist Case ManagementJob ID 18-884 Date posted 08/14/2018
Contributes to the Hospital's mission by providing administrative services to our case management department, supporting the flow of information for the clinical team as well as contributing to revenue cycle and billing integrity. This administrative position will have an impact on provider, patient and staff satisfaction and on financial success by monitoring processes, contributing to the provision of accurate and high integrity documentation, and streamlined workflows.
• High school diploma.
• Four years of experience in health care administration.
• Data management, auditing and analysis experience
• Competence in both Google and Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the hospital team.
• Competence with Epic.
• Demonstrated skills in identifying process trends, implementation of improvement activities, and monitoring thereof.