Search Our Jobs
Contract Staffing CoordinatorJob ID 149561 Date posted 08/08/2018
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, the Contract Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting key initiatives for contract staffing, managing temporary and contractor worker requests from various business functions, and working with select vendors to staff critical temporary positions within the Lahey system. Partner with premier vendors and hiring managers to ensure contract staffing needs are met with quality candidates in a timely manner and manage employment lifecycle activities for this group.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Respond to inquiries for temporary/contract staffing needs.
- Identify staffing requirements to call out to vendors.
- Work with vendors, candidates and internal client groups to fill contract staffing needs.
- Foster partnerships with Lahey leaders, HR functional teams and others to drive outcomes.
- Manage resumes and candidates.
- Schedule candidates and coordinate meetings, as needed.
- Act as liaison with potential candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinate the contractor hiring process from vendor contact to placement with hiring managers.
- Ensure all documents, forms and hiring activities are in compliance.
- Manage pre-hire logistics including, licensing, credentialing and other.
- Schedule candidates for all pre-hire, onboarding and orientation activities.
- Coordinate related HR and business activities and deliverables.
- Escalate workflow or other issues that could impact staffing timeline, quality and service delivery.
- Recommend solutions and facilitate timely resolutions.
- Manage contractor termination process and related notifications.
- Ensure the Legal Department has all appropriate contracts and legal documentation related to vendor contracts.
- Prepare, present and maintain regular reports on metrics, expenses, time to fill, candidate quality, vendor experience.
- Monitor vendor contracts, compliance and expiration dates.
- Assist in development of talent networks.
- Assist in development of internal referral pool.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and other related HR duties, as assigned.
- Dedicated to process improvement, delivering superior results and meeting client expectations.
Education: Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related.
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
Experience: 4+ years? experience working in a staffing organization, recruiting or sourcing.
Experience with maintaining, analyzing, summarizing and presenting data.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Knowledge of general HR service delivery, including recruitment/staffing or onboarding.
- Demonstrated strong customer service through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability and problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment, working as a member of a team, as well as independently.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic to complete tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Must be proactive and results-driven.
- Exercise good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism dealing in all matters.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.