Search Our Jobs
Dietitian - Case Mgr/Group FacilitatorJob ID 18-828 Date posted 08/15/2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Winchester Hospital HMR
Weight Management Program's multidisciplinary team as a "lifestyle
coach" and role model for participants. Responsibilities include:
preparing and teaching weekly classes, individual counseling, long-
term follow-up to promote behavior change, marketing plan
development and implementation, and community outreach activities.
Qualified candidates are enthusiastic, creative, self-directed and
possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Experience with social and digital media a plus.
RD required with counseling experience with adults.
JOB SUMMARY: Contributes to the Hospital's mission by providing weight management program participants nutrition counseling services and education in an empathetic and encouraging manner. This registered dietitian position will have an impact on client satisfaction and their ability to reach their weight goals by providing the most current nutritional information as well as healthy food choices for their lifestyle with the ultimate goal of improving their overall health .
Required: Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition
• At least 6 months experience, Registered Dietitian.
• Experience in group counseling, teaching, or health education
Preferred: Experience in an ambulatory setting
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Experience with social media a plus
• Public speaking individual and group counseling skills
• Willing to be a role model for clients in program
• Expresses self effectively in all areas of written and verbal communication
• For safety and quality issues, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with clients, visitors, and fellow members of the hospital team