Search Our Jobs
Case Management Operations SpecialistJob ID 18-816 Date posted 08/14/2018
Contributes to the Hospital's mission by serving a multi-purpose role of managing work queues, auditing documentation, analyzing data, processing insurance information, and assisting colleagues in f acilitating process improvements - all in an effort to ensure that document integrity is sound and in line with payer expectations, contributing to favorable revenue cycle. This administrative position will have an impact on provider, patient, and staff satisfaction and on financial success by monitoring processes, contributing to the provision of accurate and high integrity documentation, and streamlined workflows.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Health Care Administration or other highly relevant field.
• Four years of experience in a health care environment.
• Quality Monitoring and Improvement experience
• Data auditing and analysis experience
• Competence in both Google and Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the hospital team.
• Competence with Epic.
• Demonstrated skills in identifying process trends, implementation of improvement activities, and monitoring thereof.