Search Our Jobs
Quality Improvement Coordinator, Lahey Health at HomeJob ID 149450 Date posted 08/03/2018
The Quality Improvement Coordinator serves as a resource for a clinical interdisciplinary team to facilitate and support quality improvement efforts and compliance with regulatory requirements. Analyzes documentation to ensure OASIS accuracy and care plan integration. Monitors clinical processes and outcomes and partners with Clinical Manager to identify opportunities for improvement. Acts as liaison between the business and clinical departments to resolve billing issues. Participates in other Quality Improvement activities as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited program in Nursing or Physical Therapy,
BSN or related degree preferred.
- COS-C certification preferred or attain within 1 year of employment
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
- Must have an active Massachusetts license in Nursing or Physical Therapy
- Minimum of two years as a field clinician in a certified home health agency.
- Quality Improvement experience desired.
- Coding experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations pertinent to home health.
- Strong assessment skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to mentor and educate clinical home care staff both onsite with patients and in the office setting.
- Organizational and problem solving skills.
Well-developed written and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team Player.
About Lahey Health
Lahey Health at Home - Quality Care Where Our Patients Live
Nothing promotes health and healing, while maintaining independence and dignity, more than receiving care in a comfortable and familiar environment. Our team of clinicians at Lahey Health at Home find solutions that allow individuals recovering from an illness, injury, surgery or who learning to manage a chronic illness, restore their health in the very place they feel most comfortable-- their own home.
By partnering with physicians, hospitals and skilled facilities, our clinicians help individuals make a seamless transition back home. How? With an experienced team of nurses, therapists (physical, occupational and speech), medical social workers, and home health aides whose one goal is patient-centered quality care.
We're especially proud of the recognition we have received for our work. These acknowledgements of exceptional service and the highest level of care translate directly into peace of mind for you.
* HomeCare EliteTM, which annually names the top 25 percent of home health agencies in the United States based on quality of care, quality improvement and financial performance, first named Lahey Health at Home to its select list in 2011 and annually thereafter.
* Home Health Quality Improvement National Campaign Agency of the month (AOTM)
* Fazzi Associates has also honored us with its Patient Satisfaction Award of Distinction, presented annually to home health organizations that have demonstrated superior performance in overall patient satisfaction results.
When you choose to work at Lahey Health at Home, you choose to deliver exceptional care with compassion expressly tailored for each individual. Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.
Contact: Laurie Marcotte, Recruiter at 781-756-7707