Search Our Jobs
Medical Records Administrator, Lawrence ClinicJob ID 149290 Date posted 07/24/2018
Under the supervision of the Administrative Coordinator, this position oversees the medical record functions to ensure compliance with applicable licensing regulations and accrediting standards.
1. Maintains a medical record system that enables prompt retrieval of information.
2. Assists Administrative Coordinator in content review of charts to verify compliance with established format.
3. Assist Administrative Coordinator with maintaining inventory of supplies.
4. Efficiency in maintaining database for discharged charts sent to storage.
5. Data Entry of EIM / ESM enrollment.
6. Ensures prompt filing of client information into medical record.
7. Other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma / GED, a minimum of 1 year experience in a related field; multitasking, time management and strong attention to detail are essential.
Ability to work independently or on a team with other professionals.
Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment; computer applications; Excel and Word, knowledge of electronic health records a plus; ability to utilize technology in order to manage various reports and spreadsheets.
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites; strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.