Search Our Jobs
EHR Applications Analyst IIJob ID 138039 Date posted 07/19/2018
Responsible for identifying, evaluating, analyzing and recommending changes in support of assigned applications/systems including ongoing production maintenance and trouble-shooting. Supports the planning, design, development, build and/or configuration of assigned applications/systems. Leads and/or coordinates conversions, application/system testing and documentation of system procedures. Participates and provides input in training design and development and assists in training execution in relation to assigned projects. Provides go-live support and serves as primary point of contact for ongoing maintenance/support and trouble-shooting
Bachelors Degree in a related field. In the absence of a Bachelors degree, 8 years of clinical, healthcare operations, information technology or health information technology experience, in addition to the experience requirement shown below.
Licensure, Certification, Registration: None Required
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and motivator
- Excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills
- Candidate will have a proven track record of producing quality deliverables on time, taking ownership and accountability of assignments and demonstrating a strong work ethic
- Willingness to address issues and take ownership, knowing when and how to escalate issues. Ability to understand and document business processes
- Creative approach to process redesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs; specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HL7 coding standards
- Knowledge of process redesign
1) One (1) year of experience implementing, designing, and / or managing a variety of Electronic Health Record and clinical systems using multiple software programs and network applications
2) Experience working in a clinical setting.
3) Experience working with clinical information systems or system implementation teams for complex projects and/or application development
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.