Search Our Jobs
ACO/PHO Quality Care SpecialistJob ID 18-773 Date posted 07/19/2018
JOB SUMMARY: Contributes to the Hospital's mission by assisting the ACO/PHO clinicians and other providers in supporting patients in accessing needed services in a timely manner and by tracking patients and performing quality indicator audits against clinical guidelines and parameters. This position will ultimately have an impact on the effectiveness of patients' plans of care.
Required: Bachelor's degree. Four (4) years of highly relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree.
• Bachelor's degree in health education or other health related field
• At least one (1) year data analysis experience, preferably involving medical/health care data
• At least one (1) year experience in a medical setting
• Experience with Microsoft Office and an EMR system
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing, with empathy
• Excellent decision making skills
• Competent with computer applications and able to pick up new applications quickly
• Strong analytic proficiency and attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to proofread documents, including numbers, and check for accuracy
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the hospital team.
Preferred: Proficient in e-linc, VMware (cubes), Athena and eClinical works