Search Our Jobs
Clinical Supervisor, Danvers Treatment CenterJob ID 149066 Date posted 07/14/2018
Responsible for the day-to-day clinical oversight of the detoxification unit to ensure quality patient care that is consistent with regulatory agency standards and evidence-based approaches to addictions treatment.
1. Provides weekly supervision and crisis consultation as needed, case managers and interns including monitoring case load and assigning new clients as appropriate. Assures development of crisis response plan for clients as needed.
2. Reviews all clinical documentation on a quarterly basis to assure full compliance with Federal, State, and Program regulations and stipulations as well as private payors and CARF. Oversees Quality Assurance program.
3. Provides regularly scheduled supervision to program clinical staff, reviewing group dynamics and developing strategies to maximize client continuation and compliance. Develops in-service training for clinicians.
4. In collaboration with the Program Director, conducts ongoing review of the clinical program design and implements recommendations for improvement.
5. Works with clients whose complexity requires increased administrative/clinical intervention and assessment of a Master?s level clinician.
6. Participates in the hiring and scheduling of staff as assigned. Provides performance guidance and disciplinary intervention as needed for Case Managers.
7. Attends and participates in Leadership Team meetings, Program Team meetings, Clinical Supervision meetings, and other meetings as required.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills.Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from consumers, regulatory agencies, or other service providers. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Master's degree in social work or related field; and training in substance abuse treatment. Must have supervisory experience.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor, preferred.
Must demonstrate ability to relate to a substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs and maintains confidentiality.
Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel.
Full time, 40 hours per week, benefited position
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Health Behavioral Services our Vision Statement is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!