Search Our Jobs
Summer Help (Administrative)Job ID 148958 Date posted 07/28/2018
Assist the Medical Director, Inpatient Informatics with data collection, analysis and modeling. Understand the workflow contexts where the data is collected and how it impacts data quality. Help research data modeling approaches and assist applying them to data for specific use cases.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assists and provides support in carrying out duties for assigned IT Department and manager
- Performs assigned administrative duties both independently and as a member of a team.
- May utilize databases and spreadsheets, design graphic elements (e.g., charts and tables) for reports and presentations.
- Assist with general duties as assigned.
- Represent Lahey Health in a positive and professional manner
- Respect and comply with all personal safety equipment policies and data standards
- Review records and performs other duties as assigned.
- Follow-up on assignments to successful completion.
Education: High School or College Classes
Licensure, Certification & Registration: None
Experience: Prior employment in an office setting desired
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with Google Suite applications desired
- Oral and written communication skills
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.