Search Our Jobs
Summer Help (Administrative)Job ID 148986 Date posted 06/29/2018
Assists and provides support to assigned manager and colleagues in carrying out duties of in administrative department. Performs assigned administrative duties both independently and as a member of a team. May utilize databases and spreadsheets, design graphic elements (e.g., charts and tables) for reports and presentations. Assist with general duties as assigned, providing telephone coverage, front desk coverage, handling correspondence & filing, handling mail and other duties. Ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Assists and provides support in carrying out duties in administrative department.
2. Performs assigned administrative duties both independently and as a member of a team.
3. May utilize databases and spreadsheets, design graphic elements (e.g., charts and tables) for reports and presentations.
4. Assist with general duties as assigned, providing telephone coverage, front desk coverage, handling correspondence & filing, handling mail and other duties. Ensure customer satisfaction.
5. Represent Lahey Health in a positive and professional manner
6. Respect and comply with all personal safety equipment policies
7. Updates records, answers questions and performs other duties as assigned.
8. Greet and receive inquiries in a positive and courteous manner ? both in person and on the phone.
9. Follow-up on assignments to successful completion.
Licensure, Certification & Registration: None
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Excellent organizational, interpersonal communication and writing skills; strong quantitative and computer skills; Ability to perform basic math functions. Excellent customer service skills, Ability to multitask and follow-up. Safety orientated, flexibility, dependable. Ability to work as part of a team. Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail, and able to maintain strict confidentiality. Demonstrates a positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
DAYS 4 hours
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.