Search Our Jobs
Project Coordinator - ITJob ID 148981 Date posted 08/08/2018
Working with the PMO Project Management Team, the Project Coordinator will coordinate and manage all aspects of projects including administration of documentation, communication of pertinent information, and providing project coordination. The Project Coordinator will organize a high volume of activities and logistics with team members including the tracking and timing of project materials in order to facilitate the flow of information and materials required.
The Project Coordinator, reporting to the PMO Director, will facilitate the coordination and distribution of critical project details. The Project Coordinator will ensure project documentation is current, is available in the PMO resource center and distributed at project meetings. The Project Coordinator will ensure that all needed project resources are scheduled and available as needed. The Project Coordinator will ensure project resources are scheduled appropriately, to facilitate the project schedule and go-live dates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assess the impact of new project requirements on an existing team workload
- Support Project Managers in EHR program status reporting, scheduling and cost management.
- Provide ongoing reconciliation between long-term goals and short-term actions
- Responsible for supporting the EHR Committee Chairs
- Attend/participate in meetings; follow-up on items discussed; relay information to those necessary
- Review authorization to bill with Project Managers; prepare preliminary monthly revenue forecast and review with Project Managers
- Track shipments and delivery of materials and determine the cause of any delays.
- Respond to supplier questions as needed
- Review warning logs; correct issues as warranted
- Update project documentation, as required
- Facilitate the coordination and distribution of critical project details
- Ensure project documentation is current, readily available, and distributed at project meetings
- Ensure that all needed project resources are scheduled and available including, for upcoming go-lives.
- Support and administer the agreement process
- Support administration of shared programs and drives including Google Team Drives
- Participate and document minutes of team meetings
- Deliver on tasks according to objectives and within established timeframes
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Licensure, Certification & Registration: None
- Five (5) years of direct or equivalent experience
- Experience creating business requirements, project plans, project schedules and associated project materials
- Experience supporting both purchased and in-house developed hardware and software applications
- Prior experience working in a healthcare setting desired.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Demonstrated organization, verbal, written and inter-personal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive timelines
- Effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
- Ability to establish and nurture positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customer organizations.
- Exhibit the highest values of excellence, integrity and innovation
- Problem solver, consensus builder, results oriented with ability to quickly take action to achieve goals
- Energetic, self-confident, persuasive
- Customer focused, service oriented
- Self-starter and motivator
- Proven track record of producing quality deliverables on time, taking ownership and accountability of assignments and demonstrating a strong work ethic
- Willingness to address issues and knowing when and how to escalate issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical and reasoning skills, time management skills, and organizational skills
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.