Search Our Jobs
Manager Talent AcquisitionJob ID 148963 Date posted 09/06/2018
This position represents one of many steps Lahey Health is taking to enhance the talent acquisition function to achieve best in class results and strengthen the strategic partnership between Talent Acquisition and Lahey clinical, business and operational leadership. The Manager of Talent Acquisition will work closely with the Director of Talent Delivery for Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (LHMC) in leading and developing a recruitment team that will execute proactive talent acquisition strategies to source, screen, select and onboard top talent for all Nursing, Allied Health and Support Services positions within Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. This person will provide leadership, support to the Talent Acquisition staff, consisting of Recruiters and Administrative staff. It will be the responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Manager to gain a firm understanding of current TA processes, policies and technologies with the goal of maximizing and improving the LMHC Talent Acquisition function. The Manager of Talent Acquisition will partner closely with TA and HR leadership to translate business needs into highly effective talent acquisition solutions. This person will leverage resources to achieve the effective sourcing, attraction, screening and selection, hiring and on-boarding of high quality, diverse talent across the organization. In addition, this person will be responsible for providing direct recruitment support for key leadership positions within LHMC as directed by Talent Acquisition leadership.
This Manager will be personally responsible for sourcing and leadership candidates on behalf of Lahey Hospital & Medical Center. S/he will also lead the Lahey Hospital and Medical Center Diversity recruitment efforts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Leads a team of talent acquisition professionals to deliver high quality, cost-effective talent acquisition services and processes in order to meet the business needs.
- Assumes responsibility for Leadership Recruitment.
- Leads and demonstrates results of our Diversity Recruitment program.
- Manages, evaluates, develops and coaches staff, ensuring individual and team performance meets desired outcomes and Service Level Agreements.
- Drives an efficient, consistent hiring process from start to finish, including driving best practices in hiring process and hiring decisions, interview tools and techniques, number of interviews, routes to managers, best channels, etc.
- Develops the capabilities of the recruiting team in the areas of effective sourcing, interviewing, and assessment of candidates.
- Partners closely with Talent Acquisition Operations leadership and staff to identify, implement and leverage cost-effective marketing initiatives, vendor relationships and technology to ensure proactive and efficient staffing strategies.
- Works closely with TA Leadership to implement departmental goals, objectives and systems that correspond with the organizational strategy.
- Assists TA leadership in managing balanced scorecard of metrics for accurate measure of the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of processes and outcomes for talent acquisition.
- Analyzes data and makes appropriate recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- Provides coaching and guidance to hiring leaders, enhancing their skills and knowledge of recruitment, selection and the external job market.
- Assists TA Leadership in oversight, analysis and recommendations for improvement in recruitment marketing/advertising initiatives.
- Evaluate solutions to source candidates from a variety of sources and technologies, including social media sources.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, especially in the area of employment law pertinent to the talent acquisition process.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field or equivalent experience.
Licensure, Certification & Registration: None
- 6+ years' experience in Talent Acquisition/Staffing in a complex, high volume environment; Strong experience in full life-cycle recruiting.
- 2+ years of management/supervisory experience in Talent Acquisition, Staffing or Human Resources with demonstrated success in performance management and staff development.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment regulations and regulatory standards.
- Ability to identify performance gaps and recommend process and other improvement interventions using Lean or other process improvement methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, process management, administration, hands-on execution, time management and information management skills are essential.
- Strong relationship building with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in using ATS and HRIS systems such as PeopleSoft required.
- Proficiency with use of calendaring software, including MS Outlook or Google G-Suite to manage complex scheduling.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in HR operations and/or staffing analytics.
- Experience in working as part of a business team to achieve positive outcomes in human capital and talent acquisition.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.