Search Our Jobs
Assistant Director, Philanthopy CommunicationsJob ID 148945 Date posted 06/27/2018
Reporting to the Director of Philanthropy Communications, the Assistant Director of Philanthropy Communications will develop and edit a wide range of internal and external print, digital and video communications for donors and potential donors to Lahey Health and its affiliates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Writing, fact-checking, editing and proofreading invitations, talking points and other materials needed for donor events.
- Writing and/or editing copy for donor emails, print materials and Giving.LaheyHealth.org.
- Working with internal and external graphic designers in the production of communications collateral.
- Shooting still photos and videos.
- Creating and maintaining a library of philanthropic communications and images.
- Producing video and photographic content for Giving.LaheyHealth.org and Lahey Health?s social media channels.
- Maintaining editorial calendars for Web and social media, recording all significant communications related to donor reporting in Raiser?s Edge database.
- Obtaining project bids and coordinating with vendors.
- Assisting in special projects and performing other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the Philanthropy Communications team.
Education: Bachelor?s Degree in journalism, communications, or related field; or health care experience a plus.
Licensure, Certification & Registration: None
Experience: Three years? experience in copywriting, digital content or journalism.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work on deadline and adapt to last-minute tasks and fluid deadlines
- Command of AP Style
- Excellent writing, copyediting and proofreading skills
- Curious, self-motivated and collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with G-Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere or other video-editing software
- Basic photography and video-editing skills
- Familiarity with WordPress content management system
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.