Search Our Jobs
Case Manager, Danvers CSSJob ID 148903 Date posted 06/28/2018
Up to $1,500.00*
Participates in assessment and evaluation services, aids in formulating effective treatment plans, discharge planning and assists in conducting individual and/or group, family substance abuse counseling and case management services in a residential transitional care facility.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Interviews clients, reviews records, and confers with other professionals to evaluate condition of client.
2. Obtains and documents in a precise and timely manner all relevant intake material. Assesses patient's continuing care needs, contacts appropriate aftercare resources, and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate levels of care and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
3. Assists in formulating a treatment plan based on comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment of client.
4. Shares responsibility for educational and other group programming.
5. Attends staff meetings and supervisory sessions. Participates in client evaluations and case conferences.
6. Complies with all agency policies regarding obtaining prior approval and ongoing approval from third party insurers prior to delivering treatment services.
7. Counsels clients individually and/or in family and in group sessions to assist client in to achieve treatment goals under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor.
8. Refers client to other support services as needed such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services, and employment services.
9. Monitors condition of client to evaluate success of therapy, and adapts treatment as needed.
10. Prepares and maintains reports and case histories in accordance with agency guidelines for format, timeliness, and quality assurance.
11. All other related duties as assigned.
Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred; or a combination of experience and education.
Must demonstrate ability to relate to a substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation. Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs. Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality.
Knowledge of relevant community resources for continuing care/aftercare placement.
40 hrs per week, benefited position,
*sign on bonus prorated for part time
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.