Search Our Jobs
Talent SourcerJob ID 148844 Date posted 06/27/2018
Lahey Health is looking for a relationship building phenom to join our recruitment team as a Talent Sourcer.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience sourcing critical positions, preferably in a healthcare setting. You must be able to effectively demonstrate creative sourcing techniques, stellar interview skills and amazing candidate assessment abilities.
- Create a sourcing strategy that builds diverse candidate pipelines across our Lahey Health System. Be a utility player, helping to support the hiring needs across our health system in various disciplines.
- Partner with the Manager, TA Operations to determine deliverables, timelines, and goals needed to integrate recruitment projects and initiatives into results.
- Have networks to source and build pipelines for key hiring areas, such as Nursing, Allied Health, Home Health Aids and more.
- Conduct market research to source qualified candidates interested in working at Lahey. Work collaboratively with hiring and recruitment teams to execute on sourcing initiatives to tap into specific talent pools.
- Use data-driven recommendations to guide conversations related to future sourcing strategies.
- Identify external organizations, local events and conferences that help create new sourcing channels for both our short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Use your creativity to help plan hiring events, host interview days and other related activities.
- Experience with and knowledge of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and candidate assessment techniques.
- Advanced level experience with using a variety of media channels, social networking, research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to source candidates and build talent pipelines.
- Demonstrated successful experience directly soliciting passive candidates and building strong relationships for future opportunities.
- Knowledge and application of Federal and State employment laws, regulations and legislation is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing, listening, fact finding and problem solving.
- Ability to analyze with qualitative and quantitative information for decision support.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Windows, and other Microsoft Office Software, Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment marketing tools.
- Ability to communicate feedback to job applicants that preserves applicant goodwill.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while being adaptable and maintaining a positive work style.
- Prior staffing agency and/or healthcare recruiting experience a plus.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.