Search Our Jobs
Radiology SupervisorJob ID 18-706 Date posted 07/17/2018
Contributes to the Hospital's mission by performing the dual role of imaging technologist and staff supervisor. This leadership position ensures that assigned radiology employees in the assigned areas are in compliance with applicable regulations and to quality levels in their efforts to perform imaging services. As a member of the Hospital's leadership team provides day-to-day supervision to guide staff toward achieving the Hospital's success factor goals and their associated initiatives and participates in direct patient care regularly. This leadership will also impact employee satisfaction by making Winchester Hospital an employer of choice and on patient care by performing accurate tests as prescribed by the physician in a timely manner so clinicians receive accurate images expediently enabling them to provide the best possible care.
Required: Graduate of accredited two-year Radiologic Technology program and/or appropriate training to obtain licensure
Preferred: Associates degree in Radiologic Technology
• At least three (3) years of imaging technology experience with a history of progressively more responsible work.
• Knowledge of EPCI a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to lead/take charge
• Knowledge of safety, infection control and quality control standards
• Excellent customer service and communications skills
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the hospital team.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Radiology Supervisor provides supervision to the evening/weekend imaging operation for the hospital.
- Responsible for schedules, annual and 90 day reviews.
- Provides training and mentoring to staff on equipment, EPIC and PACS.
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration, Massachusetts Radiologic Technologist license
Registration/licensure in a specialized imaging modality, preferably mammography.