Search Our Jobs
Clinical Supervisor, Addiction Treatment ServicesJob ID 148819 Date posted 06/20/2018
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing individual and group supervision to case managers, recovery specialists and interns. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the use of evidence based practices and for supporting staff in developing skills in responding to complex issues such as co-occurring disorders and trauma. The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for conducting assessments and providing individual and group services to residents requiring additional support. The individual in this position is required to participate in rotating weekend and after hours on call coverage for Ryan House and the co-located Transitional Support Services program.
1. Provides clinical supervision and crisis consultation to case managers and recovery specialist staff.
2. Maintains current knowledge of evidence based practices including Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorders.
3. Provides training and supervision to ensure the use of evidence based practices by clinical staff.
4. Monitors and assigns case managers caseloads.
5. Conducts assessments and provides individual and group services to residents requiring additional support.
6. In collaboration with the program?s Leadership Team, continually reviews the clinical program design and implements recommendations for improved client treatment.
7. Chairs the weekly multidisciplinary treatment team meeting. Discusses and develops strategies to maximize client?s continuation and compliance in treatment.
8. Audits clinical documentation to ensure adequate and timely documentation that is in conformance with state regulations.
9. Participates in meetings with internal and external stakeholders and community service providers.
10. Regularly reviews the group treatment curriculum and develops new groups in response to the needs of the client population.
11. Maintains necessary records.
12. Participates in rotating weekend and after hours on call coverage for Ryan House and the co-located Transitional Support Services program.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Master's degree in in psychology, social work, rehabilitative counseling or a closely related field required. At least two years of experience working in the substance abuse treatment field. Knowledge of evidenced based treatments is essential. Ability to incorporate the use of Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorders required. Must be able to exercise good judgment clinically, legally and ethically and to consult with supervisor as needed.
Mon-Fri, Day Time Hours, one evening day a week.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.