Search Our Jobs
Registered Nurse - Pain CenterJob ID 148777 Date posted 06/15/2018
Assumes responsibility to lead team in providing quality patient care. Demonstrates a commitment to evidence-based practice and performs in accordance with the philosophy, established policies, procedures, and standards of the Nursing Division and the Hospital. Assess, plans, implements and evaluates patient care from admission to discharge. Is responsible to direct, assign, and supervise ancillary staff team members in providing the appropriate level of care in the most efficient manner. Acts as a role model to staff members. Is able to effectively manage team work concept. Remains flexible in response to changes.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
2. Previous Pain Management/surgical experience preferred
3. BSN Preferred
4. Previous experience with Microsoft Office Applications and Electronic M
1. Current Massachusetts RN licensure
2. BCLS required
3. ACLS required
4. IV Therapy certification required
Per diem, hours assigned as needed.