Search Our Jobs
Therapeutic Training and Support/Therapeutic Mentor HaverhillJob ID 148695 Date posted 06/20/2018
Therapeutic Training and Support is a service provided by a qualified paraprofessional working under the supervision of a licensed clinician to support implementation of the clinician's treatment plan to assist the youth and f
amily in achieving the goals of that plan.
1. Provides structured one-to-one, strength-based supports services to eligible youth for the purpose of addressing daily living, social and communication needs.
2. Completes timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
3. Adheres to billing policies and only bills for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
4. Carries a caseload as assigned by both the In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring Programs.
5. Communicates with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
6. Meets productivity standard for hours worked.
7. Meets standards as established by Performance Specifications for In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring.
8. Builds and adjusts schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Staff must be willing to schedule and hold appointments on weekends based upon the needs of the families served.
9. Upholds values and mission of Children's Behavioral Health Initiative.
10. Other related duties as assigned.
Listens and gets clarification when needed; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from regulatory agencies, or other service providers. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
ASSOCIATE - LEVEL COUNSELORS/PARAPROFESSIONAL:
Associate-level counselors/paraprofessionals must have an associate degree in a human services field from an accredited academic institution and one (1) year of relevant experience working with families or youth
-If the associate degree is not in a human services field, additional life or work experience may be considered in place of the human services degree
-Associate-level counselors/paraprofessionals are supervised by a licensed clinician with one of the following credentials: LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, LCSW, LADC I, Psychologist, Psychiatric Nurse, or Nurse Clinical Specialist
BACHELOR LEVEL COUNSELORS/PARAPROFESSIONAL:
-Bachelor-level counselors/paraprofessionals must have a bachelor?s degree in a human services field from an accredited academic institution and one (1) year of relevant experience working with families or youth
-If the bachelors degree is not in a human services field, additional life or work experience may be considered in place of the human services degree
-Bachelor-level counselors/paraprofessionals are supervised by a licensed clinician with one of the following credentials: LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, LCSW, LADC I, Psychologist, Psychiatric Nurse, or Nurse Clinical Specialist
-In addition, a qualified candidate must be a team player and have good communication and
Must be able and willing to transport persons served. As such, must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle. Travel and an ability to meet persons served in a variety of outreach settings is required.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.nebhealth.org/careers Use the Job ID number 148695 to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.