Search Our Jobs
Physical Therapy Case Manager, Lahey Health at HomeJob ID 148688 Date posted 06/12/2018
The physical therapist plans, organizes, collaborates and directs home care services. They are experienced in physical therapy, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional therapist builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities in accordance with home care regulations and payer guidelines.
Graduate of an accredited program in Physical Therapy; DPT preferred.
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
- Physical Therapist with current licensure to practice therapy in the state of Massachusetts.
- Maintains an American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years physical therapy experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home care preferred.
- OASIS experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates excellent observation and problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills; essential computer skills to work with EMR.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Shows strong ability to organize and prioritize workload independently; physical therapy skills per competency checklist.
About Lahey Health
Lahey Health at Home - Quality Care Where Our Patients Live
Nothing promotes health and healing, while maintaining independence and dignity, more than receiving care in a comfortable and familiar environment. Our team of clinicians at Lahey Health at Home find solutions that allow individuals recovering from an illness, injury, surgery, or who are learning to manage a chronic illness, to restore their health in the very place they feel most comfortable-- their own home.
By partnering with physicians, hospitals and skilled facilities, our clinicians help individuals make a seamless transition back home. How? With an experienced team of nurses, therapists (physical, occupational and speech), medical social workers, and home health aides whose one goal is patient-centered quality care.
We're especially proud of the recognition we have received for our work. These acknowledgements of exceptional service and the highest level of care translate directly into peace of mind for you.
* HomeCare EliteTM, which annually names the top 25 percent of home health agencies in the United States based on quality of care, quality improvement and financial performance, first named Lahey Health at Home to its select list in 2011 and annually thereafter.
* Home Health Quality Improvement National Campaign Agency of the month (AOTM)
* Fazzi Associates has also honored us with its Patient Satisfaction Award of Distinction, presented annually to home health organizations that have demonstrated superior performance in overall patient satisfaction results.
When you choose to work at Lahey Health at Home, you choose to deliver exceptional care with compassion expressly tailored for each individual. Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen.
Contact: Laurie Marcotte, Recruiter at 781-756-7707
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.