Search Our Jobs
Administrative Assistant - AdmissionsJob ID 148619 Date posted 06/07/2018
Responsibilities include management of court services referrals and overall programming of court based/referred services, working with Director of Court Services, LHBS outpatient clinic leadership, various district and superior courts providing program information, schedule appointments and follow up as needed. This service is designed to meet the needs of those individuals seeking behavioral health treatment through collaboration with the surrounding court system.
1. Maintain attendance, billing information and copayment for DAE programs, including collection and documentation of cash received.
2. Manage and document referrals from various district and supervisor courts, including insurance verification
3. Respond to incoming calls, emails and other correspondence.
4. Provide status updates on 1st offender and other court patients
5. Provide coverage for 1st offender program in the absence of the program manager on a daily basis and conduct orientation for new clients on designated days/times.
6. Schedule patient appointments and coordinate with other providers as necessary.
7. Follow up with clients and report to the courts on patients who no show appointments and do not show up for their evaluations in a timely fashion.
8. Oversee new incoming groups and group enrollees:
9. Maintain paperwork and documentation for DAE charts (new and existing).
10. Assist in reconciling any 1st offender issues with billing.
11. Other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma / GED, a minimum of 1 year experience in a related field; multitasking, time management and strong attention to detail are essential.
Ability to work independently or on a team with other professionals.
Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment; computer applications; Excel and Word, knowledge of electronic health records a plus; ability to utilize technology in order to manage reports, spreadsheets, etc.
Techniques for dealing effectively with the public and staff, in person and over the telephone.
Full time, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri (7am-3:30pm) somewhat flxible