Search Our Jobs
Nurse, Tewksbury Treatment Center OvernightsJob ID 148637 Date posted 06/07/2018
Under the direction of the Program Director and/or Nurse Manager, provides high quality nursing care to the clients being treated at the facility. Assesses client's physical and psychological condition on an ongoing basis throughout the continuum of care.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Responsible and accountable for the quality of nursing care delivered, and establishes/oversees medication administration protocol.
2. Monitors the biomedical status and conditions of all clients admitted into the facility.
3. Participates in referring clients to appropriate medical or dental services and ensures necessary aftercare linkages and appointments for ongoing medical care needs.
3. Delivers full report on each patient each day including patient status or change.
4. Monitors patients' compliance with medication and documents in client record as appropriate.
5. Provides instruction and training to staff as is ordered/directed/necessary.
6. Administers TB test results and documents results.
7. Communicates with immediate supervisor regarding client needs, changes in status, and all emergencies regarding medical or psychiatric condition.
8. Complies with agency personnel policies and procedures as, well as with policies and procedures specific to the facility.
9. Other related duties as assigned.
Valid and current Massachusetts licensure as a Registered Nurse, current certification in CPR. Experience with addiction treatment strongly preferred. Must demonstrate ability to relate to a substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation.
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs and maintains confidentiality.
Twenty Four hours
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number 148637 to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.