Search Our Jobs
Associate HRIS AnalystJob ID 148566 Date posted 07/25/2018
The Associate HRIS Analyst will be responsible for the system maintenance, day-to-day support and improvement of HRIS systems. This individual will maintain the system structure to ensure data integrity for HR systems, document system processes and procedures, and assist in the training of HR end-users across the organization, and analyst collected data to assist in making informed decisions about hiring, promotions, etc. This role requires great attention to detail and an appetite for constantly improving HR systems, reports and processes.
Why joining Lahey you may ask? You will join a team of 5 HRIS colleagues who has combined experience of over 70 years in the world of HR Technology. We are looking for someone that is energetic, enjoys learning and will help solving HR system issues. The team is looking forward to share their knowledge, experience and passion into what makes a successful HRIS colleague.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
Research and Maintenance:
- Point person for the Records Management team in resolving day to day system issues
- Responsible for researching escalated questions from HR.
- Provide timely responses to inquiries and escalations
- Assign Remedy tickets to appropriate team members based on pre-defined set of criteria
Reporting and Analytics
- Create, maintain, deliver and support a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports & HR dashboards
- Maintain, produce and distribute regularly required (weekly/ monthly/annually) reports to employees, managers, HR, Accounting, Payroll, Senior HR Business Leaders and external requesters.
Training and Documentation
- Document and maintain accurate and thorough HRIS end-user processes and procedures. Develop training materials and assist in the training of department and field staff on HRIS access and utilization.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology, or, Analytics and/or Math
Licensure, Certification & Registration: none required
Experience: 1 year of HR or IT experience.
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) Skills required
Hands-on Analytics experience, academic or work experience, is a plus
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Ability to identify and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities.
- Good understanding with navigation of various online tools and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and apply technical documentation
- Structured and systemic thinker.
- Works under general direction; must be able to work independently.
- Ability to apply Human Resources concepts, principles and theories.
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and follow up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Maintains professionalism and confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.