Search Our Jobs
PHO & ACO Performance CoordinatorJob ID 18-512 Date posted 07/13/2018
Contributes to the Hospital's mission by overseeing all performance related metrics related to the Winchester PHO's managed care contracts (including, but not limited to Quality Performance, Patient Experience, Care Retention, and Cost) in a working supervisor capacity. This leadership position ensures that the PHO administrative staff are working in compliance with applicable regulations and to quality levels that provide support to all Primary Care and Specialist members of the Winchester PHO . As a member of the Hospital's leadership team provides day-to-day supervision to guide staff toward achieving the Hospital's success factor goals and their associated initiatives and participates in direct patient care regularly. This leadership role will also impact employee satisfaction by making Winchester Hospital an employer of choice and on the long term success of Winchester PHO by providing accurate and meaningful reportings and analysis about our managed care arrangements and theperformance of Winchester PHO
The hospital's success factor goals are:
1. Quality and Safety
2. Patient Experience
3. Employee Engagement
4. Physician Alignment
5. Growth and Finance.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or closely related field
• At least five years' experience in health care operations
• At least 3 years' experience in Medicare and Commercial Managed Care risk contract quality performance initiatives and risk contracting.
• At least one year of experience with managed care products, including financial and quality components.
• At least two years of experience with working in a Physician Hospital Organization.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others.
• Ability to operationalize quality performance initiatives across multiple practice sites that include over 100 physicians.
• Ability to initiate decision support tools out of the EPIC EMR system to drive efficient performance across more than 20 practice sites.
• Work requires expertise in Excel and ability to prepare complex spreadsheets and produce graphs and power point presentations.
• Must be able to work closely with Physicians and other management staff.
• Work requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills in all settings using appropriate techniques to obtain information explain policies and procedures, present logical inferences and promote identification of necessary courses of action.
• Ability to be self-directed in schedule and meeting deadlines and goals and working toward specific strategic objectives with minimal supervision.
• Ability to be creative and flexible in problem solving.
• Able to influence behavior changes in others without any reporting relationship (matrix structure)
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with physicians, other providers, patients, visitors, and fellow members of the hospital team.
• Knowledge of provider practice processes; internal medicine/primary care experience.
• Managed Care contract negotiation experience.
• Working knowledge of electronic medical records and reports.