Search Our Jobs
CHL Clinical Programs CoordinatorJob ID 18-508 Date posted 06/02/2018
Contributes to the Hospital's mission by providing education and information to our community members current community health programs This multifunctional position will have an impact the services provided to our patients and community members by developing and marketing new and on-going program that are valued and needed by or community population.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 5 years of health care administration experience or 3 years of marketing experience and some work exposure to a health care environment.
• A bachelor's degree in a highly relevant field may be considered in lieu of 4 years of health care administration experience. A marketing related internship as part of degree may be considered as relevant experience.
• Experience with alternative/preventative medicine.
• Fluent in Excel and Microsoft Word Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to educate with sensitivity.
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the hospital team.
• Proficient computer software skills in EPIC and publisher,