Search Our Jobs
RecruiterJob ID 148439 Date posted 05/25/2018
Responsible for the sourcing, recruiting and hiring of qualified individuals to fill open positions in the organization. Works closely with the Human Resources Business Partners to assure that recruiting efforts support the overall needs and goals of individual departments and Lahey. This position will recruit for Continuing Care and BayRidge Hospital
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1) Maintains a pool/file of qualified applicants for potential referral to appropriate managers. Attracts and identifies applicants for positions utilizing a variety of resources, including newspaper advertisements, Internet sites, targeted mailings, community agencies, postings at local schools and colleges, specialized training programs, referrals, etc. Conducts on-site recruitment open houses and attends off-site job fairs.
2) Participates in the design of recruitment collateral materials and advertisements.
3) Consults with managers on the use of temporary agency staff.
4) Ensures that jobs are posted accurately and timely.
5) Responds to inquiries from potential applicants. Keeps applicants abreast of process as is necessary and appropriate. Reviews solicited and unsolicited applications/resumes. Screens appropriate internal and external applicants via phone call or in-person interview.
6) Refers appropriate applicants to hiring managers. Conducts interview follow-up with managers and assists as necessary in the decision-making process.
7) Consults with the appropriate Business Partner regarding proper salary offers and potential equity pay or market pay issues.
8) Coordinates the hiring process including reference and background checks, license verification, verbal offers, scheduling of pre-employment physicals, orientation scheduling and generation of offer and regret letters. Assures the hiring process is efficient and serves as an appropriate introduction to the organization for new colleagues.
9) Consults regularly with the appropriate Business Partner to assure proper HR support to specific client areas. Refers employee relation issues to the appropriate Business Partner for follow-up.
10) Assists with the placement of colleagues eligible for transitional duty in the Business Entity.
11) Meets with internal applicants for career counseling and external applicants for informational interviews.
12) Maintains recruitment statistics for both internal tracking and external reporting purposes.
13) Monitors recruitment activity to assure that the business entity's commitment to diversity and workplace flexibility is being met; recommends alternative staffing solutions, when necessary, to advance this commitment.
14) Is familiar with all openings and is able to back up other recruiters and recruitment efforts.
15) Actively participates as a member of the Human Resources team, participating in HR in-services, projects and activities.
16) Mentors Human Resources Assistants and Support Team members.
17) Provides support to Business Partner team as needed.
18) Must have experience in a high volume recruiting organization-healthcare setting is preferred.
Education: Bachelor?s degree or equivalent or a minimum of 8 year?s recruiting experience.
Licensure, Certification, Registration: None
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: PC skills, preferably Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) and Outlook (e-mail and calendar), Internet, PeopleSoft. Customer Service orientation with excellent follow-through.
Experience: Minimum two years recruitment experience or Lahey Human Resources experience. Must have experience in a high volume recruiting organization-healthcare setting is preferred.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.