Search Our Jobs
Clinical Supervisor/AOC Emergency ServicesJob ID 148418 Date posted 06/13/2018
The Senior Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to clinical staff and interns (when applicable), including participating in staff hiring and performance review, and provide direct clinical services to children, adolescents, and/or adults with identified mental health or substance use needs. The position participates in the rotation of ESP Division administrators-on-call. Also represent the organization, as requested, on a variety of agency and/or community committees.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Provide clinical supervision to clinicians and/or interns. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews as required; participate in hiring and employee management processes.
2. Ensure availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly respond to clinical emergencies.
3. Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that supervisee?s paperwork is timely and written in an accurate, legible and concise manner (including proper completion of billing paperwork). Ensures supervisee?s records are in compliance with the organizations methods of Quality Assurance.
4. Responsible for monitoring and supporting supervisee?s on administrative tasks including maintaining productivity expectations.
5. Sets example for staff by consistently presenting self in professional manner.
6. Participates in regular rotation of ESP Division administrator-on-call function.
7. Provide direct clinical services to individuals, families. Complete all clinical documentation within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the VP of Emergency Services.
8. Meet monthly productivity expectations in relation to clinical services provided.
9. Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
10. In collaboration with the Program Director, conduct ongoing review of the clinical program design, suggest and if applicable implement recommendations for improvement.
11. Other related duties as assigned.
Masters degree in human services field, four years post-masters experience. Minimum two years of supervisory experience.
Licensed at the Independent level required, LICSW, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist in the Commonwealth of MA.
Knowledge of commercial behavioral healthcare practices, evidenced based treatments, managed care principles, provider development and quality improvement concepts is essential. Familiarity with state and local agencies serving the community helpful.
Ability to exercise good judgment clinically, legally and ethically and to consult with supervisor as needed.
Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel.
Full time 40 hours
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands