Search Our Jobs
Administrative Assistant Emergency ServicesJob ID 148353 Date posted 06/15/2018
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for specific departments or teams within a program to facilitate efficient operation.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Maintains an efficient tracking system of required information for various process / procedures directly related to the operation of the program.
2. Knowledge of or ability to learn diverse programing, departments and the procedures that are required to support each of them.
3. Generates appropriate reporting for managers / supervisors.
4. Maintains effective filing system.
5. Coordinates communication within the site to ensure staff receives all pertinent information.
6. Preparation of batch sheets for submission of bi-weekly payroll. 7. Preparation of accounts payable invoices for Program Director signature and submits to the Accounts Payable Department when complete.
8. Monitors fax machine periodically to retrieve faxes.
9. Assists managers and supervisors with special projects.
10. Other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma / GED, a minimum of 1 year experience in a related field; multitasking, time management and strong attention to detail are essential.
Ability to work independently or on a team with other professionals.
Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment; computer applications; Excel and Word, knowledge of electronic health records a plus; ability to utilize technology in order to manage reports, spreadsheets, etc.
Techniques for dealing effectively with the public and staff, in person and over the telephone.
Full time 40 hours per week,
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites; strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.