Search Our Jobs
Certified Nursing Assistant-WPAJob ID 18-568 Date posted 05/17/2018
JOB SUMMARY: Contributes to WPA's mission by assisting in the delivery of quality, safe clinical care within the practice setting and assisting with patient and operational flow by also performing clinical duties as needed. This clinical staff position will have an impact on patient and physician satisfaction by providing empathetic and efficient care and minimizing wait times.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Experience working in a health care setting
• EMR experience
• Basic computer skills and good typing skills with accuracy and attention to detail
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the team.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS: Required:
• Nursing Assistant Certification (must be maintained)
LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Basic Life Support