Search Our Jobs
IT RecruiterJob ID 148220 Date posted 05/11/2018
The Technical Recruiter will provide full life cycle recruiting for a wide breadth of technical and electronic health record (EHR) focused roles. These roles will include positions such as talented EHR Applications Analysts, Project Managers, Security Analysts, System Engineers, Help Desk and more. The successful candidate will partner with our hiring managers and HR Business Partners to creatively fill our open technical positions with top talent. He/she will work closely with our Recruiting, Recruitment Marketing and Information Technology teams to fill their positions across the Lahey Health System. This position is based in our Burlington, MA office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Responsible for consulting with Information Technology clients to define short and long term staffing needs (based on succession planning, hiring forecast, turnover and new program development).
- Assists hiring managers with job analysis and job description development, including ensuring appropriate content, reviewing content and maintaining job description repository.
- Conducts intake sessions with hiring managers to gain a thorough understanding and define each open position, set expectations and ensure alignment regarding key steps in the hiring process through the use of a service level agreement.
- Develops and implements recruitment plans for the Information Technology department and/or key jobs that identify sourcing activities, project recruitment costs and considers factors that impact ability to recruit and retain qualified staff, including but not limited to: compensation and other labor market factors.
- Prepares applicants for interviewing with hiring managers by providing detailed information regarding the job via job descriptions, department structure and the role within the department.
- Manages the qualification, interview and selection process. Recommends top candidates for hiring manager interviews. - Participates in post interview debrief/feedback with interview teams to ensure selection of the best candidate.
- Manages candidates who are referred by internal colleagues to ensure a positive candidate experience for referred candidates.
- Consults with leadership on hiring, promotion and transfer decisions including making recommendations candidate selection and job offer terms. Determines and recommends new hire or transfer rates of pay considering internal equity, labor market issues, implications for other departments and health system pay practices. Extends job offers to final candidates.
- Defines needed metrics, qualitative information and client feedback to project vacancies in assigned departments and/or key jobs for each fiscal year. Regularly produces and shares recruitment metrics for assigned client group on a regular basis.
- Utilizes technology tools to creatively facilitate sourcing, recruiting, hiring and on-boarding processes. Ensures that information is entered, maintained, current and accurate in the Applicant Tracking System including job posting content, candidate tracking, and other required data.
- Builds relationships with HR colleagues, hiring managers and other leaders.
- Understands and stays informed of market data as it relates to IT talent, specifically those with healthcare or EHR experience.
Education: Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, Sales/Marketing or related discipline or related experience
Licensure, Certification & Registration: none required
Requires a minimum of 5 years recruitment experience. Strongly prefer healthcare industry experience.
Requires a minimum of 3 years information technology recruitment preferably within a healthcare organization or supporting healthcare clients.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
Experience with full scope staffing, including knowledge of sourcing efficiencies, candidate assessment techniques and job offer negotiation skills.
Must be able to develop strong professional networks with a focus on information technology professionals.
Strong knowledge and application of Federal and State employment laws, regulations and legislation.
Experience utilizing structured candidate assessment methodologies (i.e. behavioral based interviewing) for candidate selection.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, establish service level agreements to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Strong computer and applications skills.
Experience with applicant tracking systems and other electronic recruitment tools.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing, listening, fact finding and problem solving.
Exemplary organizational skills, flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and follow through on requests.
Ability to analyze using qualitative and quantitative information for decision support.
Ability to influence hiring leaders and facilitate the selection and offer processes to optimize the opportunity to hire top candidates.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.