Search Our Jobs
RN Registered Nurse SPR Hematology & OncologyJob ID 148125 Date posted 09/15/2018
Hematology/Oncology RN Registered Nurse
Work for a nationally renowned, world-class Boston- area health system without fighting traffic and paying for parking!
Lahey Health believes that the nurse-patient relationship, continuity of care and personal accountability are central to the delivery of individualized high quality patient care.
As our Hematology/Oncology Infusion Department continues to grow and expand, we are seeking experienced and qualified nurses to join our team. With an unwavering commitment to nursing excellence and professionalism, our nursing team provides comprehensive care to patients undergoing a wide variety of hematology and oncology diagnoses such as:
-Brain cancer & skull base cancer
• Colon cancer
• Endocrine cancer
• Esophageal cancer
• Genitourinary cancer
• Gynecologic cancer (ovary, uterus)
• Head & neck cancer
• Leukemia & lymphoma
• Liver Cancer
• Multiple myeloma
• Pancreatic cancer & bile duct cancer
• Prostate cancer
• Rectal/anal cancer
• Skin cancer (including melanoma)
• Stomach cancer
• Testicular cancer
• Thoracic (lung/mesothelioma) cancer
• Thyroid cancer
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and Lahey Medical Center Peabody are Tufts teaching hospitals with over 4,000 employees and 327 beds. Conveniently located in Burlington, MA and Peabody, MA ? just outside of Boston. Colleagues benefit from free parking, the close proximity of the Burlington Mall, as well as the Northshore Mall, and many great eating establishments only a short walk away. Both are perfect locations if you want the fast pace and expertise of Boston without the traffic and parking challenges.
- At least 1 year of previous Nursing experience in acute care or sub-acute setting required
- Previous experience in Radiation Therapy or Hematology/Oncology preferred
- ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Provider Card preferred
- Current Massachusetts registered Nurse license required.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
- Demonstrate critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
DAYS/ Monday - Friday 8 hour shifts
We have added new positions and have the following avaialvle
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.