Search Our Jobs
Epic Applications Analyst I - Willow (Inpatient Pharmacy)Job ID 147995 Date posted 05/09/2018
Bring your bachelor?s degree in a related field, (or 8 years of clinical, healthcare operations information technology or health information technology experience) to Lahey Hospital & Medical Center We are one of the world?s premier health care organizations, pioneering innovative treatments and highly specialized surgery utilizing cutting edge technology and as we grow, we have a need for EHR Applications Analysts like you.
When you join our team, you will be responsible for assisting with the design, development, system configuration, implementation and support of information systems for the organization, as well as
- Planning development
- Training and evaluation of application functionality
- Working with the team and key customers to ensure appropriate development training
- Implementation of application functionally.
In addition to your experience, you must:
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be a self-starter and motivator
- Have excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills
- Have a proven track record of producing quality deliverables on time, taking ownership and accountability of assignments and demonstrating a strong work ethic
- Be willing to address issues and take ownership, knowing when and how to escalate issues
- Have knowledge of process redesign
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.