Search Our Jobs
Coordinator Inventory 40hrs 1st shiftJob ID 147980 Date posted 04/26/2018
Under supervision from the Distribution Supervisor, orders the inventoried medical/surgical supplies for the Central Processing and Distribution department. Controls the official inventory of all Lahey Medical Center medical/surgical supplies via par level , customized requisition and all call down ordering. Serves as the liason between CPD and the Purchasing department, ensuring that communication between the two departments is constant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Places all inventoried supply orders as determined by the Supervisor. Orders all department non-stock supplies ensuring items are always available for the department to provide its variety of services.
2. Expedites overdue supply orders and backorders by calling Purchasing daily. Obtains approval for courier costs and substitute items from the Distribution Supervisor.
3. As part of the job functions, will have access to non-controlled medications for stocking purposes only.
4. Incorporates Lahey Clinic Guiding Principles , Mission Statement and Goals into daily activities.
5. Complies with all Lahey Clinic Policies.
6. Complies with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Clinic.
7. Maintains courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
8. Demonstrates an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
9. Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
10. Participates in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
11. Participates in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
12. Performs all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: Associates degree or equivalent education and experience.
Licensure, Certification, Registration: n/a
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: n/a
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.