Search Our Jobs
Support Service CoordinatorJob ID 18-507 Date posted 05/25/2018
GENERAL SUMMARY: Supervises and participates in training of support staff, assists in hiring, firing and evaluating support staff. Performs a wide range of administrative duties including record keeping of patient files and films, ordering supplies, maintaining the ordered exam list, repair and maintenance of equipment, and scheduling of staff. Develops and ensures efficient workflow and procedures and enforces follow through to ensure successful and professional operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
1. High school diploma required.
2. At least three years prior health care experience preferred.
3. Computer skills in word processing required - Epic, Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Office.
4. Demonstrates thorough knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, sentence composition, alphabetizing.
5. Demonstrates understanding of medical terminology.
Excellent interpersonal language skills, customer service and communication skills needed.