Search Our Jobs
Manager, Employee HealthJob ID 18-504 Date posted 07/10/2018
Want to be part of a Magnet Recognized Hospital Family that is Driven by the Commitment of Excellence?
Coach - Support - Transform - Lead
Winchester Hospital is currently seeking a Manager for their Employee Health Team, who is committed to a mission of providing employee safety, quality and an elite working environment.
Join a hospital that provides its patients with state-of-the art technology and wide spectrum of advanced surgical specialties while delivering small-town compassion with high-quality personalized care.
Together we can make your career journey here!
As a Manager of our Employee Health Team, you will oversee and be responsible for:
• Pre-placement screenings for new hires
• Return to work clearance
• Workers compensation program administration
• Safe patient handling
• OSHA regulations
• Participation in all employee wellness activities
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and must obtain Master's Degree (nursing or relevant field) within 5 years of hire.
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• At least five years of progressively more responsible RN roles with at least three years of experience in Employee Health. Preferred: Prior occupational health nursing experience, prior supervisory experience and budget experience.
- Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (COHN) within 2 years of date of hire. Preferred: C ertification as an Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (COHN) upon hire.