Search Our Jobs
Manager, Employee HealthJob ID 18-504 Date posted 04/25/2018
As a member of the hospital's leadership team this position provides day-to-day supervision to lead the hospital and the Employee Health staff toward achieving the hospital's mission, success factor goals and their associated initiatives. This position will foster safety and wellness among all employees which will have a direct impact on staff safety and satisfaction and our fiscal success.
Required: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Preferred: Master's Degree in Nursing or a relevant field
5-year Requirement: Masters Degree in Nursing or relevant field (e.g. MPH).
• At least five (5) years progressively more responsible RN roles with at least three (3) years of experience in Employee Health
• Prior occupational health nursing experience
• Prior supervisory experience
• Budget experience
• Active participation in performance improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and/or be in charge.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
Preferred : Demonstrated experience in leading performance improvement initiatives.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS: Required:
• Current license to practice professional nursing from Massachusetts Board of Registration
• Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (COHN) within (2) years of date of hire
• C ertification as an Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (COHN) upon hire
LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Basic Life Support