Search Our Jobs
Clinical Licensed PsychologistJob ID 147848 Date posted 05/09/2018
BayRidge Hospital, a member of Lahey Health, is currently searching for a part time Psychologist to join their inpatient units to fill a challenging but rewarding position set in a collaborative multi-disciplinary environment. This free-standing psychiatric hospital provides accessible, high-quality mental health and substance abuse treatment to adults 18 years and older.
• Utilizes a range of psychological theories and modalities (including but not limited to CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, and transactional analysis) in psychotherapeutic discussion groups (typically four to five 50 minute long sessions on 2-3 units per shift)
• Provides diagnostic assessment, clinical case management, ongoing psychological assessment of and treatment recommendations for patients
• Works in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team, using clinical expertise to provide insight and recommendations
• Completes and maintains patients? medical records
• Hours are Mondays (8 hours), Fridays (8 hours) and every other weekend (16 hours)
• Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) or (Psy.D) degree in clinical or counseling psychology
• 3 Years of clinical practice preferred
• Current Massachusetts Psychologist License
• Active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Must be independently licensed to bill insurance
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.