Search Our Jobs
Manager Clinic Services Ambulatory Pool / PEABODYJob ID 147760 Date posted 04/22/2018
Position Summary: Under the general direction of the Administrative Director, Clinical Services, the Clinic Manager manages and supervises all staff in assigned clinic patient care units to insure that the operational needs of the department are met in order to provide care for patients. Areas of responsibility include:
- Clinic Services Operations
- System coordination
- Quality improvement
- Human resource management
- Services budgets
- Business metrics
- Professional growth
The Clinic Manager maintains a current level of knowledge with management leadership skills as defined by professional organizations, complies with all regulations and standards of regulatory and accrediting bodies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Provides daily oversight and management of all aspects of patient access including patient encounters, appointments and scheduling and telephone triage.
2. Works with the Adm. Director to implement systems and processes that will meet Lahey Clinic's present and future needs.
3. Ensures compliance to regulatory and health plan requirements, Including, but not limited to DPH and HIPPA.
4. Develops departmental policies and procedures.
5. Serves as liaison between physicians, nursing and other health care individuals to effectively influence attainment of desired coordination of care system.
6. Develops teaching tools and performance standards for non-MD and AHP staff.
7. Assists with projects requested by the Admin. Dir., Department Chairman and Medical Directors.
8. Is alert to Quality Assurance and CQI issues as well as to unsafe working conditions. Notifies manager of concerns.
9. Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to our Customer service standards.
10. Participates in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
Education: Bachelor Degree in a related area.
Licensure, Certification, Registration: None
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
a. Change management skills
b. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
c. Basic computer skills.
d. Lean/process improvement
e. Proven management experience and skills
f. Excellent customer service skills
g. Excellent computer skills required including knowledge and experience with Windows-based programs as well as Microsoft Word, Excel.
h. Effective communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills.
i. Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
j. Demonstrated ability to organize and work independently.
k. Demonstrated leadership ability.
l. Ability to analyze and interpret patient data and involve others to achieve appropriate patient outcomes.
Experience: A minimum of seven years of accumulated healthcare management experience.
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.